Saturday, 6 March 2010

A little Saturday silliness

No pearls of wisdom from me this post, except to recommend that you read this blogpost from Toby Young, who is one of only two people I can be bothered to read in the Telegraph these days alongside Benedict Brogan (Hannan's a little too much of a zealot for my tastes these days, I mean, I like tea as much as anyone...I'm fuelled by the stuff...but I'm not going to throw a party about it!). Young's post is the tale of a young man cruelly spurned and literally made me laugh so much I accidentally spat a half-masticated mouthful of cornflakes over my laptop. The question is...who were the two ministers?

6 comments:

  1. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    MBA Dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

    literature review

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little Saturday silliness <-- that's what i was looking for
    MBA Dissertation Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little Saturday silliness <-------that's what i was looking for

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little Saturday silliness <--- Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it's very good article! I recently came across your blog and read along. I thought I would write my first comment. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I'm visiting.

    Original and Good Quality Dissertation | Well Written Dissertation | Well Researched Dissertation | Urgent Dissertation Delivery | Non-plagiarised Dissertation | Write My Dissertation Paper | Finish my dissertation | Dissertation Writing

    ReplyDelete