Tuesday 2 June 2009

Go...Plaid?!?

A monumental shock from me here. Plaid are doing something I actually support for once. This has left me feeling very conflicted. They in conjunction with the SNP are tabling a motion for the dissolution of the current parliament on opposition day next Wednesday. Clearly all other opposition parties will get behind this but an appeal must go out to any of the decent labour ministers remaining to back this motion or if you can't cross that rubicon to just abstain. Your country will thank you for this great service, though Gordon may come and defecate on the rug in your parliamentary office. But don't let that put you off, the country will gladly cover the hazardous waste cleanup team on expenses. Now I have to lie down in a darkened room....Plaid doing something useful, have I entered some weird parallel universe?

No comments:

Post a Comment