Tuesday 20 October 2009

Can it be true?


After all these years can it be true? Have I finally found a job that contains elements of callcentre work with sales and does not suck big sweaty balls?

My god, it's a revelation! For those of you curious (and those of you who aren't might as well bugger off now) I'm selling collectable and rare coins and bizzarely Gordon Brown is doing me a favour. As he's wrecked the economy so badly every collector is diving into gold, I can't get hold of enough gold sovereigns and guineas to meet the demand. And judging from the mood of a lot of my customer's, especially the ones who spend serious money they seem to think gold is going to continue ever upward for a while...sweet, sweet commission!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you, UB!

    Mind you, I wish I had some bloody gold to flog.

    AND SO DOES GORDON BROWN. Boom boom!

    Or, rather, "bust bust".

    ReplyDelete