Sunday 4 October 2009

A world without the internet...

...just isn't worth living. Sorry if it's been a tad light on the posting front over the last few days. BT (Bastard Telecom) managed to get my broadband disconnected by their incompetence even though I am not nor have ever been a member of BT broadband. And with the whole debacle I've found OFCOM to be as much use as a chocolate teapot too! So have paid a visit to my sister to get my blogging fix.

On the politics front thought Marr was laughable. Do I really give a monkeys if the Cameron's are worth 30 million quid? Fair do's I say. And I think Millipede Snr's refusal to apologise over his euro smears is quite loathsome. You expect better from one of the government's most senior ministers.

Might be off for a few more days so adieu mon amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment