Tuesday 22 September 2009

Maybe I'm missing something

Can someone explain to me how Baroness Scotland is still in her job as Attorney general. She is guilty of employing an illegal immigrant. She broke the law, she cannot plead ignorance as this is a law that she implemented yet still she hangs on with no concept of honourably resigning due to what was an avoidable mistake and Gordon Brown won't sack her. This is another sign of his terminal weakness. It has also been suggested that he's reluctant to give her the axe as she's a woman from an ethnic minority. So let me get this straight....if she was a white man it'd be fine to give her the heave ho? The misogynistic, racist bastards. I can't wait for the Labour conference, I can smell the stench of death on them already.

1 comment:

  1. Presumably the same reason that Harriet Harman kept her job as Solicitor General despite twice being clocked doing north of 100mph. Or that the Lord Mandelson is still in post despite resigning twice for having a conflict of interest.

    I could go on, but it's too depressing...

    ReplyDelete