Wednesday 16 September 2009

A thank you from your host

In the last couple of days, the number of people following my blog has nearly doubled. I'd like to thank the newcomers for joining the most jiving, happening blog since Guess Her Muff (Thanks for the tip, Rab! ;) ) and my older followers for sticking through my inane nonsense. But most of all, I'd like to thank The Paedofinder General...and this cheeky bottle of wine I've just polished off in Keith Floyd's honour. Onwards and upwards my flock!

4 comments:

  1. I like the new look too mate, it's easier to read.

    Oh, and check out http://isshefilthy.blogspot.com

    Not that I look at sites like that you understand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, had to change the look as I swear my eyes are going.

    And I understand Rab, you clicked on it by accident...it was research...etc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you keep looking at those 'research' sites of course your eyes will be straining!!

    ReplyDelete